Unlock Hope




Just a quick post today so that I can share with you a new company that caught my attention. Seriously...how awesome is this shirt?! ^

It's made by a clothing company with a cause called Unlock Hope. They were sponsored on my Instagram feed a few times until I finally decided to take a look. On their site are t-shirts, tank-tops, sweatshirts, and baseball caps with uplifting messages like "Different Is Not Dangerous" and "Equally Human" designed on the front.

Going back and forth between whether or not to buy this shirt as I do with all my potential purchases (I don't want it if I don't need it), it took me about a month to decide that duh! I want to support a good cause. Not only do I love the message, but I also love the mission.

Unlock Hope

Unlock Hope's mission is education (my favorite cause) and helping vulnerable populations like orphans and refugees, specifically in Africa. Partnered with Think Humanity, 100% of their profits after taxes go achieving these goals. If you want to learn more, take a look here.

Did I mention that they're also 100% sweatshop free? You don't have to worry about inhumane, unsustainable production from these guys! 

Different Is Not Dangerous

This was my favorite t-shirt design and message, although I was considering Equally Human for a while, too. It features the flags of Somalia, Yemen, Sudan, Libya, Mexico, Iraq, Iran, and Syria. I wore this to school the other day and it definitely caught the attention of passersby. A quick review for you: the shirt is quality material and it shipped to my house within 3-4 days! Free shipping!

If you're interested in supporting this cause, check these companies out. And if you want to order the shirt I'm wearing, click here for the link. I'm wearing an adult's x-small for reference.

Simply,
Raza



















0 comments:

Post a Comment