A Note From The Universe


That's me enjoying Montreal's botanical gardens!
I recommend every one sign up for TUT's daily Notes from the Universe. It's such an awesome idea - you simply go to the website, put in your e-mail, and every week-day (or whenever you prefer) you will receive a note from the "universe" reminding you of what's important, inspiring you, and sending you positive affirmations.

It has been over a year since I signed up for these e-mails and I recommend them to all my friends and family. They are so spiritually and psychologically beneficial, especially on the days when I take a minute to truly ponder my note.

Today's note was so particularly inspiring that I decided to share it with you.

It reads,

"Raza, here's a snippet of advice that comes from an as yet undiscovered manuscript buried deep in some Pyrenees mountain cave...

'Choose feelings over logic, adventure over perfection, here over there, now over then, and always love, love, love.'

Boom,
The Universe"

I hope you have a beautiful day!

Simply,
Raza

0 comments:

Post a Comment